TouchHover over the space to see the answers.
Fill in the correct word – 就/才/再
她昨天晚上加班到夜裡一點,所以晚上兩點(才)回到家她昨天晚上加班到夜里一点,所以晚上两点(才)回到家
She worked late last night until 1:00 a.m., so she came home at 2:00 a.m.
因為加班很累,她打算今天六點吃完晚餐(就)睡覺因为加班很累,她打算今天六点吃完晚餐(就)睡觉
Because she was tired from working overtime, she planned to have dinner at six o’clock today and go to bed.
可是吃完晚餐後她發現自己胖了,所以她決定運動完(再)睡覺可是吃完晚餐后她发现自己胖了,所以她决定运动完(再)睡觉
But after dinner, she found that she had gained weight, so she decided to exercise before going to bed.
我(才)剛下飛機,你(就)要找我去喝酒嗎?我(才)刚下飞机,你(就)要找我去喝酒吗?
I just got off the plane and you’re asking me to go for a drink?
我現在真的太累了,明天(再)去跟你喝酒我现在真的太累了,明天(再)去跟你喝酒
I’m really tired now. I’ll go drink with you tomorrow.
離電影開始還有2個小時,蒂芬妮(就)已經到了离电影开始还有2个小时,蒂芬妮(就)已经到了
Two hours before the movie started, Tiffany had already arrived.
還在家的瑪麗給蒂芬妮打電話說:「你怎麼那麼早(就)到了?我大概一個小時後(才)會出門。」还在家的玛丽给蒂芬妮打电话说:“你怎么那么早(就)到了?我大概一个小时后(才)会出门。”
Mary, who was still at home, called Tiffany and said, “Why are you there so early? I’ll be out in about an hour.”
結果,電影開始了瑪麗(才)到電影院。蒂芬妮說:「看完電影,我們(再)來討論你遲到的問題。」结果,电影开始了玛丽(才)到电影院。蒂芬妮说:“看完电影,我们(再)来讨论你迟到的问题。”
It turned out that Mary arrived at the movie theater after the movie started. Tiffany said: “After the movie, we will discuss the problem of you being late.”
只要你會英文(就)一定可以在台灣找到工作,別擔心只要你会英文(就)一定可以在台湾找到工作,别担心
As long as you can speak English, you can definitely find a job in Taiwan. Don’t worry!
其實你還要有簽證(才)可以在台灣工作其实你还要有签证(才)可以在台湾工作
In fact, you also need a visa to work in Taiwan.
老實說我覺得你最好學會中文(再)開始找工作比較好老实说我觉得你最好学会中文(再)开始找工作比较好
Honestly, I think you’d better learn Chinese before you start looking for a job.
張美美18歲(就)大學畢業了,為什麼她妹妹27歲(才)大學畢業?张美美18岁(就)大学毕业了,为什么她妹妹27岁(才)大学毕业?
Mei-Mei Chang graduated from college at the age of 18. Why did her sister graduate from college at the age of 27?
因為她妹妹大二時休學3年去工作,然後(再)回來讀因为她妹妹大二时休学3年去工作,然后(再)回来读
Because her sister took three years off during her sophomore year to work, and then came back to study.
我決定先買PS5(再)買車我决定先买PS5(再)买车
I decided to buy a PS5 first and then buy a car.
你不是(才)買了Switch嗎?你不是(才)买了Switch吗?
Didn’t you just buy a Switch?
我(才)沒買Switch,我買的是Xbox,Switch以後(再)買我(才)没买Switch,我买的是Xbox,Switch以后(再)买
I did not buy a Switch, I bought an Xbox. I will buy a Switch later.
你還是別買PS5跟Switch了,買車(就)好你还是别买PS5跟Switch了,买车(就)好
You shouldn’t buy a PS5 or a Switch. Just buy a car.